Followers

19 February 2013

Classic Christmas

I know it's a sin to discuss Christmas this early on in the
year but these cards were actually made for the Christmas
just gone by, but it think they were some of my better
ones.
 
I have used a Dufex topper with DoCraft stamps, ink
and background papers.
 
 
This is an old topper from my stash (cannot remember
the make sorry).  Die cut holly and flowers
DoCraft backing papers

 
Decoupage mat and layered onto a rust colours
card blank with die cut corners.

 
Another Dufex topper with DoCraft holly stamp and
ground papers.  Holly stamp inked with Artist Chocolate
dye base ink on cream card - gives a lovely finish.
 
 
Using up scraps for background mat and layering
ribbon is offcuts as well.

 
Old topper from my stash with die cuts.

 
Xcut die to cut out topper with left over
decoupage to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment