Followers

28 January 2013

Farmer Fergi Here

 
 
I have been asked by a good friend if I would do some
commissioned cards for her family and here is one of them.
 
This is for a Farmer who loves Ferguson Tractors.
 
 
 
 
 
I have made a 6 x 6 stepper card, mat and layered onto kraft card (more vintage look)
my water coloured image.  I have used distress inks on this, painted the main images
and then used Inkylicious dusting brushes for the sky and forground.
 
 
 
 
Anitas ribbon, papermania kraft card and create a scene stamps.
 
Overall I am very pleased with the outcome of this.

2 comments:

  1. That is stunning Kate. I love the rustic colours. I'm sure it will be well received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, thank you for the time taken to respond much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete