Followers

11 September 2012

Golden Wedding Anniversary

Well it has been sometime since my last blog
where does all the time go!

I have managed to squeeze in the time to make this
anniversary card which was a commission.

I started with an 8 X 8 Card blank shaped and covered
it with a double sided paper which I had forgot I
even had in the depths of my stash.  I then printed
the sentiment on to cream textured card and cut out
using Marianne dies.

I also used sizzix flourishes in the same papers to lay under
the flowers to give it that something!!

I put together paper flowers and embellished in
gold leaf paint here and there and adhered the whole
spray onto the card with silicone.

In the depths of may stash I found a glittered 50
number and three gold gems, way to go!!

The insert is also printed in the same cream textured
paper to keep the theme throughout.






No comments:

Post a Comment