Followers

8 July 2011

Card & Gift In One

Today I have made a stepper card.  I have covered the card in 'Pepper & Friends' backing paper (it's a shame, but this paper is double sided and we are not getting the benefit of the other side). I have then stamped using 'Create a Scene' stamps countryside and 'Versafine' vintage sepia and backed onto green card.





On the back of the card I have stamped onto backing paper,  mat and layered an area for the sentiment and writing area.  Again I have kept the same theme running and stamped in vintage sepia.




Finally I have added the gift, which is a coaster that I have stamped, painted, varnished and backed with baise.  I have then attached this to the card using hessian string.




I have made this all sound extremely quick and easy, but the varnish takes two days to dry on the coaster alone. 

I do hope you enjoy this project as much as I did and I am very pleased with the finished result.

No comments:

Post a Comment